Terms and conditons
Terms and Conditions
- Participants are entirely responsible of their own safety. BSBCC accepts no responsibility for any injuries or accidents sustained while taking part in the Sun Bear Virtual Run.
- Children participating in the virtual run should be accompanied and supervised by an adult/s at all times.
- Participants may run, jog or walk (indoors or outdoors) between 1st August – 2nd October 2020.
- After completing the 5km run, participants shall email their running app screenshot or photo of treadmill console display, together with their e-bib number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject SUN BEAR VIRTUAL RUN FINISHER.
- Participants will receive their Sun Bear Virtual Run e-certificates (via e-mail) once their running app screenshots / treadmill console display photos are verified. T-shirts and finisher medals will be mailed after the end of running period.
- T-shirts and finisher medals will only be mailed to participants who complete the 5km run.
- Participants that do not complete the 5km run after the submission deadline (3rd October 2020 at 11.59pm Malaysian time) will only receive a t-shirt.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Any updates on the event will be posted on BSBCC’s website (www.bsbcc.org.my).
Have a question or comment? We welcome all enquiries, so please get in touch from any of the methods below: