RIMBA Card Game
Shipping to overseas currently suspended.
RIMBA is an educational Card Game that is dedicated to 30 animals from Peninsular and Borneo Malaysia and aspires to help people recognize the various animals. Mass and rapid deforestation across Malaysia, flooding and disempowered communities were the main motivators for us to raise awareness around the forest, ecosystem services and wildlife conservation. Over 2 years we worked with 5 national conservation based NGOs to verify the images and information that make RIMBA a one of its kind teaching tool and family game.
WHAT YOU GET IN A BOX:
- 120 pieces Animal cards
- 30 pieces Information cards
- 1 IUCN rank card separator
- 1 guidebook for playing methods, background and collaborators
HOW TO PLAY:
- SNAP : Snap matching pairs and win the pile
- MEMORY : Flip 2 consecutive cards to find matching pairs
- RIMBA : Collect 4 of a kind and conserve the animal
- WHO AM I? : Ask "Yes" "No" questions to guess the animal
FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATORS AND TEACHERS (SAMPLE ACTIVITIES):
- Play with a class of up to 40 students in color teams to identify:
- Herbivores, Carnivores and Omnivores
- Create food chains
- Place animals from sea to canopy tops
Material : Printed paper (cards, booklet, separator and box)
Dimensions : 13.5cm (W) x 3.6cm (H) x 9.5cm (L) .
Designer : RIMBA
Origin : Malaysia